- When Should I Stop Feeding Hummingbirds?
- Make Birth Baths Bird Friendly
- Red Diamondback Rattlesnake - What a Beauty!
- Broad-tailed Hummingbirds – Did You Know?
- Why Did My Turtle Lay an Egg?
- Help! I Have a Sick Bird at my Bird Feeder
- Is My Tortoise Constipated?
- Do Hummingbirds Remember Who Feeds Them?
- Do Rattlesnakes Lay Eggs or Give Live Births?
- Will Birds Starve if I Stop Feeding?
- September 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- July 2016
- June 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- October 2009
Help! I Have a Sick Bird at my Bird Feeder
Posted by Nancy on 6/12/2018 to Learn More About Birds
Is My Tortoise Constipated?
Posted by Nancy on 6/5/2018 to Turtles, Box Turtles and Tortoises
Question: I think my tortoise is constipated. What would cause this and how do I prevent it in the future?
Answer: The first thing we need to discuss is your tortoise’s appetite. Your tortoise will have a greatly diminished appetite if it is constipated.